Artistas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Artistas, an art forum for all of the creative souls out there, mostly signature/gfx artists. We're a friendly & fun community. Don't hesitate to introduce yourself!

+15
Viona
DrakceKo
Uiuishii
hopeflow
h@mfr1
Epixha
Lou Satsuki
Honey
Bloo
Infernape276
Kikimagica
Lyntastic
TenshiMari
Hestia~
minahope
19 posters

An Introduction for new and old members!

minahope
    minahope
    Staff Member

An Introduction for new and old members! Empty An Introduction for new and old members!

Post by minahope Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:12 am

Well, I kinda figured since there's one in the group on AGE, we could make one here aswell seeing as more people may join from other places and may not be part of the aeria group~. Plus. Why not make some fun posts? :c.

Name: Amanda~ But I go by Alice or Mina.

Dislikes: Reptiles and Pink qq.

Favorite Color: Blue <3

Something Unique About You: I never cease to fall down everyday. Or bump my head into a wall. Or fall UP the stairs....Yeeeeah.

Other Stuff About You: I enjoy spending most my time on the computerz messing around with GIMP. I've been making signatures since... around the end of 2011/start of 2012. I enjoy learning new things and I have a literal bulk collection of textures. Probably about 3000 on this computer. qq. I only recently got into C4D. Already got like... 40 packs. I like to hoard resources, never know when you need it~. I also have OCD, therefor all my resources are color/name coded LOL.

Kgo to anyone who'd like to do this~
    Hestia~
    Hestia~

An Introduction for new and old members! Empty Re: An Introduction for new and old members!

Post by Hestia~ Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:50 pm

RAWR.
    Yay I'm the next person to reply /o/

Name: rl name is a secret c; But I usually go by Hestia, or VanillaLotus on the forums (ew dat old username D:)

Likes: Derping, food(omnomnom), sleep, art (well ofc xD), taekwondo, playing instruments... -glances at list- -frowns- I think that's enough ._.

Dislikes: Spicy food, unpleasant people. xD

Favourite colour: Ahem... Teal. ._. I always feel posh when I say that.

Something unique about you: Oh. Well. Uhhh. Idk. I have wierd coloured eyes, like, one day they're grey and then someones liek "omg your eyes are so green" and I'm just "wat." Lol I don't even know what I'm saying xD

Other stuff about you: I am SUPERR~ new to photoshop and stuff, so I'm still testing out how to edit. Ugh how does one edit xD. I also really enjoy digital drawing, but again, SUPER NEW~. I like criticism, so someday when I get more used to artistas I'll post up a digital drawing so I can get some feedback. c:
    TenshiMari
    TenshiMari
    Admin

An Introduction for new and old members! Empty Re: An Introduction for new and old members!

Post by TenshiMari Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am

Nice idea!

Here I go Very Happy
    Name: Tenshi / TenshiMari  (rl: Marielle)
    Dislikes: Unfairness, stupidity, crowds, fangirls
    Personality: Straightforward, insecure, intellectual, caring, curious, analytic
    If you want to know more about me, please go to my AGE Profile as I am too lazy to post everything here ='3
    Lyntastic
    Lyntastic

Post by Lyntastic Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Name: Tia or Lyn. Whichever

Likes: Music, gaming, zombie or horror survival games, my bratty cat Kyo, and my girlfriends 4 life Alice and Lilybean (SInk on the Aeria forums)

Dislikes: Pink. And spiders. And pink spiders.

Favorite Color: Green

Something Unique About You: I have near-perfect memory/memorization when it comes to music. I can remember beats, lyrics, and melodies of entire songs after only a couple listens. Even if it's in a non-English language...

Other Stuff About You: I might be the only artist in this group that works with music and not design-based media...
    Kikimagica
    Kikimagica

Post by Kikimagica Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Name: Kikimagica or kiki for short, i used to go by churaga (old aeria account name) but call me either one of them x3
    Likes: Arts and crafts (pretty much any art), sweets, fluffiness, cuteness, and many more
    Dislikes: meanies, loud noise, summer, bugs, anything nasty, and many more.
    Favorite Color: I dont like picking favorites since my color choices always change.
    Something Unique About You: I... have no idea.
    Other Stuff About You: I love to draw, and i want to try animation at least once.
    Infernape276

Post by Infernape276 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Name : Christian

Likes : Guys (yea, im gay), dogs (big ones) bacon, carbonara, photoshop, books (reading AND writing them) thriller movies, magic, Divergent (Candor to the core Surprised), A capella singing, the color white.

Dislikes : Clingy people, beans, sweet potato, heavy metal/rock music, wasps (Evil >:O), liars.

Something unique about you: I have wanted to be an actor since I was 9 years old-with no other thoughts. Six whole years of wanting that. Sucks to be irish though cuz there is like no acting industry here.

Other stuff about you: I guess I'm kinda great at english poetry and stuff- and I am really, REALLY opinionated.
    Bloo
    Bloo
    Staff Member

Post by Bloo Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:42 am

Name: Sally [but everyone calls me Bloo]

Likes: Games, Photoshop, Cooking, Tennis, Running Man, Cats and Cookies

Dislikes: Insects, Arrogant people

Favorite Color: Bloo

Something Unique About You: I'm the youngest in my family. But sometimes I feel like the older one.

Other Stuff About You: I like cats more than dogs. I've played piano for 12 years. I like playing Aura Kingdom with my rl friend David. I have lots of hobbies including baking, photoshopping, origami star collecting/making, knitting/crocheting, and lanyard.
    Honey
    Honey

Post by Honey Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:07 am

Name: Ani

Dislikes: Cooking

Favorite Color: Blue

Something Unique About You: I'm a horror fanatic. I'm also the youngest in my family, and the only one who doesn't get scared of horror movies x3

Other Stuff About You: I can be quite shy, but when you get to know me I'm very weird...
    Lou Satsuki
    Lou Satsuki

Post by Lou Satsuki Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:14 am

Hi Girls !!

I think it's better to make one presentation's member for one person.
    Because here if we recherch one person it's really hard to see her. And for answer to her =s

But I do it :

Name : ig : Lou irl : Marilou

Likes : Graphic, drawing, speak with others, help others =o music, reading, gaming ♥️ cats and pikachu !

Something unique about you: I'm French haha Razz 

Other Stuff About You:I'm really really shy =s

My software : Photoshop CC
    Epixha
    Epixha

Post by Epixha Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:35 am

Name: Ray

Likes: Movies, Music, Computer Games, GFX, chatting, Anime and some more. (actually, a lot)

Dislikes: Lizards, inhuman people, over-proud people and some more.

Favorite Color: Red FTW.

Something Unique About You: I am like a one man band. I can play guitar in my hand, make drum-like sound with my legs and sing, all together at a single time.

Other Stuff About You: I am, to be honest, a very lazy guy who likes to play games, code and create stuff in PS. You can find me in SA:MP, TF2, LoL and CS. I love to watch movies and anime(s?), and listen to music. My favourite bands are One Republic, Imagine Dragons and The Script. I also like some Melodic Dubsteps and instrumentals. I am nice to those who are nice to me and give my full respect to them. I am very moody and I sometimes become a major troll, even though some say I do not seem like a guy who would troll. I am also very very shy in real. That's all, I guess.
    h@mfr1
    h@mfr1

Post by h@mfr1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 am

Name: Yaroslav .-.

Likes: Photoshop, Anime, drawing, singing, reading(books and manga) and listening to ROOOCK(all of kind)

Dislikes: insects, internet lags, my laziness =\

Favorite Color: all .-.

Something Unique About You:.... I think I haven't some unique skills .-. I'm siberian-russian... this is the only thing that I can say .-.

Other Stuff About You: I have musical edication(play on piano and violin .-.), spend my free time with my best friend(yep, I have only 1 good friend)) or by playing DotA2(sometimes change DotA2 to Cs(1.6,Source,GO))
    I'm ill a lil bit... and I'm VEEEERY lazy =|||
    hopeflow
    hopeflow

Post by hopeflow Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:50 am

Name: Hui

Likes: Sleeping, messing around on the laptop, listening to music, anime & manga

Dislikes: Paper cuts, ginger and green peppers

Favorite Color: I have 3 main favourite colours lol~ Black, grey and midnight blue

Something Unique About You: I am unique by not being unique at all

Other Stuff About You: Likewise, I am mega lazy, likes to torture myself by watching tear-jerking stuffs, and love to mess around. I'm a trilingual and still striving to learn more variety of languages. I can play the cello quite horribly, so I do hope no one dies while listening to my performance lol. Currently, I am an amateur in programming and I hope to study Computer Science when I get to university.
    I love my teddy bear collections.
    Uiuishii
    Uiuishii

Post by Uiuishii Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Name: David / Uiuishii - Feel free to call me a large variety of things. I've been called everything from David and Dave to Uiuishii, Uiui, Ishii, and Gooey. Whichever you may prefer, or at your preference, feel free to make a new nickname.

Likes: Talking with those who are fun to talk to, laying on the roof at night when I'm bored out of my mind, games, most types of music, (oddly enough) romantic stories/anime, and laying next to my dogs and my cat.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, moments where I desperately want to say something but force myself to say something else instead, overly abundant immaturity, and onions.

Favorite Color: Cyan is a nice color.

Something Unique About You: Don't really believe myself to be too unique. I suppose one unique thing would be that I find myself not sleeping nearly as much as others due to it giving me too much time to think about things I hate thinking about before hypnagogia.

Other Stuff About You: People seem to love holding the odd notion that I am overtly intelligent, which is at times a fair opinion and at other times is not. I have the annoying habit of sacrificing personal happiness for the happiness of those around me. I procrastinate way too much. I can play the violin decently I suppose, and I play the guitar in a less than satisfactory manner for my liking. I have the tendency of being a perfectionist (id est, it may be good, but it's not good enough). I am attempting to learn Chinese (Mandarin) and Latin. I enjoy laughing with two of my goofy friends, Austin and Gabe, as well as playing games with them from time to time. As of recently, I have found myself rather fond of playing Aura Kingdom with Sally.

Lastly, if you haven't noticed by now, I have the tendency of rambling when I have no clue what to say.
    DrakceKo
    DrakceKo

Post by DrakceKo Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 am

Name: Louis

Likes: Bands like Iron Maiden, Edguy, Sonata arctica, Avantasia but somehow I love the Funk like The Supermen Lovers or Jamiroquai. However I listening the Rock as well.
    I love Animes and Mangas, My favorite is Sora no Otoshimono.
    Play video-games. Metroid, SSB and a lot of RPG and J-RPG.

Dislikes: Wake up early. To be bored.

Favorite Color: Blue-Green

Something Unique About You: I'm very... special. I have a particular sense of humour, a dark one.

Other Stuff About You: I'm French and my english isn't great at all. I'm looking to improve that point.
    I'm come for Deviant Art where TenshiMarii got me. To finish, I'm a man.
    That"s all. For now. :p
    Viona
    Viona

Post by Viona Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 am

Uhum, well Name Is viona from DA.

I use PS CS6 for like 5 years?! who knows.
    I mostly do Signatures, competition tags and new things is wallpapers.

I like Rock, metal music well other types go as well, all depend on the "do i feel it" as to say. Samples like Hammerfall, Caron,To/Die/For, Entwine, 30 seconds to mars etc too many to count.

I like to read fantasy books mostly, vampire (my weak point special if love story).

Also i like to read Manga and watch anime, all love,BL, Horror, Mystic, Love, Romance, action, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen Ai, Vampire all go Smile

personality is mostly weird, i like chat, i try to be nice to everyone not like to be angry wit ppl wanna get along wit everyone.

i don't know what the he** i need to tell lol so if ya want to know more just ask.

Rabbittt
    Rabbittt

Post by Rabbittt Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 am

Late, I'm laaate.

Name: Eric or Rabbittt, whichever you prefer.

Likes: Cooking, music, art (hohoho) games, Minecraft (More so for the texture work I get to do, keeps me sharp)

Dislikes: Uptight and judgmental people, mushrooms, spiders.

Favorite color: Tough...Green?

Unique thing: Maybe just how many kinds of art I'm in to? Texture design, graphic design, drawing, guitar playing, cooking (I count cooking tyvm) pixel art/sprites and site design from time to time.

Other stuff: Well, I love all kinds of music. If it speaks to me I love it, stuff like Seiben to No Doubt all the way in to Xasthur and Cradle of Filth. I'm also good with anything from Kanye after Graduation. I'm always up for debate about music yo.
    I also have a resourcepack for Minecraft I've been making for 3 years now...xD
    I guess I'm not super interesting, but y'know. :v

That's all for now. o/
    Valori
    Valori

Post by Valori Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 am

This chibi here to take all your cookies !!! >:3

Name : Mayom, but known as Valori

Something unique about you: I'm an Asian Australian and I speak thai as well as english XD

Other Stuff About You: I'm addicted to nutella O_O

My software : Photoshop Cs6

lithera
    lithera

Post by lithera Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 pm

hihi
    Name: Avelyn c: My ign is mostly Lithera though~

Likes: Gaming, Food, Sleep, Art, Anime, Music, The color pink, and siggie making c:

Dislikes: Snakes and most people

Favorite Color: Lilac

Something Unique About You: I'm bipolar

Other Stuff About You: I'm a very open person with a very crude sense of humor and I'm a very trolly person. I like to be the best at everything and etc. That's about it c:

software I use is photoshop CS6~
    Chisushimi
    Chisushimi

Post by Chisushimi Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Name: Chi, Dei, or Emi c:

Dislikes: When people can draw better than me! >:U

Favorite Color: Tan/Beige/Orange X3

Something Unique About You: I know bits and pieces of the most random languages... just out of curiosity. uvu;;

Other Stuff About You: I started out drawing anime a lot, but now I'm branching towards other things c: Also, my tablet's broken, so no digital art from me for a while ;-;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 am